Organic Jamun Seed Powder
Jamun, also popularly known as jambul is a nutritious seasonal fruit found in abundance in Asia. This fruit is eaten as a health snack in many parts of the world. Jamun is a delicious tropical plum-like fruit rich in vitamins and minerals. Fruit, seeds, bark and leaves of Jamun have medicinal properties. Jamun is loaded with antioxidants and flavonoids essential for a healthy body and mind. This article brings to light various health benefits of Jamun. Jamun is a tasty fruit with a unique color and taste.
Seeds of jamun are used by Ayurvedic practitioners, herbalists and traditional healers in various formulations. The seeds are usually dried and powdered. Jamun powder is mixed with different herbs and spices in accordance with treatment for an ailment, illness, or disease
Size of Jamun Seed Powder
- 200 Grams
- 100% Pure Organic raw Jamun Seed Powder
Health Benefits of Jamun Seed Powder
- The seeds contain glycoside jamboline and alkaloid jambosine chemicals, which prevent the conversion of starch into glucose
- The seeds of jamun are reported to be rich in flavonoids, a powerful antioxidant, that not only helps in flushing harmful free radicals from the body but also exerts a protective effect on the antioxidant enzymes. This is the reason, why the seeds are known to aid in detoxification and improve the overall functioning of the body system as well. The seeds also contain high amounts of phenolic compounds, which are known to have powerful antioxidant activity
- They also contain many flavonoids, phenols and are rich in protein and calcium. It is a very good source of carotene, iron, folic acid (Vitamin B9), calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus
How to Consume Jamun Seed Powder?
Organic Veda brings to you the goodness of Jamun Seeds packed in easy-to-use containers in the form of powder
- Add 1/2 to 1 Teaspoon of powder and mixed with honey every morning on an empty stomach
So! lets buy online today & enjoy the benefits of Jamun & Stay healthy!
Additionally, Organic Veda brings to you the goodness of Jamun seeds packed in easy-to-use containers in the form of Jamun Capsules.